As a designer, I love reading the thoughts of other designers. It keeps me in tune with how and what other designers experience. Have you ever had a problem and wondered if another person has encountered the same thing? Well I have and going and reading the blogs below helps me in many different ways; I get inspiration, problem solving, learn new tips and tricks, and keep up with the trends in the design world.
Hey don’t take my word for it, try it yourself, but don’t blame me if you get hooked
- David Airey– A graphic designer and occasional author who specializes in brand identity design. I’m in love with brand identity, and I love coming here for inspiration, tips and tricks. I’ve also purchased David Airey’s book Logo Design Love, you should to. http://www.davidairey.com/
- Just Creative– Jacob Cass is self-employed as a graphic designer, specializing in the fields of corporate identity (logo) design, web design, print design and branding with the majority of my time spent designing and implementing marketing promotions for businesses such as logos, websites, letterhead, business cards, packaging and more. Jacob Cass is extremely talented, and I love his work and his story. I enjoy coming here for inspiration! http://justcreative.com/
- Creative Blog– If you’re looking for inspiration, tips, tutorials etc. Creative blog is the place to be. It’s slammed pack with information, free stuff, and all the inspiration you could need many design topics. http://www.creativebloq.com/
- GDSA– Graphic Design USA has been around since before I and my parents were even thought of. It’s a news magazine for graphic designers, and other creative professionals. I come here just for that, the design news. I love to keep up on the latest trends and survey results. They also offer fun contest for different design fields. http://www.gdusa.com/index.php
- You the Designer– You the Designer is a life style blog focusing on design trends, tips, tutorials, inspiration, and resources. I love this blog because it has so much inspiration in art illustration, and I love reading the interviews. This blog also offers free print templates as well as other resources. http://www.youthedesigner.com/